Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spring Flowers.....

...are still not gonna show their faces for a while.  But in the meantime:


Pretty ones on Spring Garden.

SO. This post marks the first FULL month of posts for me, meaning ONE post EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Those who know me know that this is a commitment of a rare kind. It has been, actually, really fun and at times fulfilling, and at the same time, a little stressful.  I am at the point where I'd feel like I'd let myself and anyone who may check on this stuff down, if I didn't post each day.  That being said, I also feel like doing this blog has made me feel much more aware of my surroundings, and has upped the anti a bit on my creativity.  So it's great and tough at the same time.

In the next few months there are some things going on which will provide much fodder for posts, plenty of inspiration and conversational topics.  I am actually really looking forward to sharing, too, in fact I can't wait.  Sorry to be a bit ambiguous now; it'll all make sense eventually.

Anyhoo, thanks for sticking with me this month, and please, stick with me through February too.  I promise it'll be worth it!

Till next time friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment