Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holy Burrito!

One of my favorite things in the world is a good burrito.  It's a meal in a tortilla; you have all the food groups in one, plus it's spicy, which I'm into, plus it's pretty healthy considering it doesn't involve itself in any frying activity or what have you.  

Well a while back, here in our fine city, a wonderful little restaurant opened up by the name of Cantina Mexicana.  It's now my favorite place to get Mexican/Southwestern food in town, and certainly my go-to place for the almighty burrito.

This evening BF and I stopped over on our way home to grab some grub for supper while we watch Reservoir Dogs.  I got the burrito, of course, and when I unwrapped it I knew it deserved it's own portrait.

Photo #3. Thursday, January 3, 2013

http://www.cantinamexicana.ca/story/story.htm


And THAT, friends, is only half of it!  

You have to check this place out, it's the best - charming little spot, great staff, great music, and AWESOME food.  

Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment