Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Top Five Tuesday!

Today I am actually not posting a photo I took, no, instead I am sharing with you some of my favorite blogs, the present top five anyway, the ones I've been checking every day for inspiration, fun little glimpses into other lives, laughs and learning experiences.  In no special order:

Your Yoko


Your Yoko is my latest find, just came across it this week in fact.  It's by Dayna Winter, a part time LA, part time Toronto gal who, like me, has a million trillion different hobbies and interests and the blog is about those, plus things that inspire her, and other things she's getting up to.  She's funny and self-deprecating and real and I'm looking forward to checking out more posts.  

Love Taza / Rockstar Diaries


Love Taza is written by Naomi Davis, who lives in NYC with her husband and their two kids.  It's mostly about her and her adorable little family and their life in the Big Apple.  Her photos are quite lovely, her stories and style are quite charming and it's nice to see how she's so madly in love with her honey and so crazy for her two little babes.  

Apartment Therapy

I'm sure some of you are already pretty familiar with this one.  It's a crafty, reno-loving, decor fiend's dream come true.  With many posts per day ranging from home tours to DIY to before and after projects and lots in between, it's definitely one you could get lost on for hours, planning your dream home in your head along the way.

Fashion East


Fashion East is a Halifax-based street fashion blog by three friends and style addicts, Krista Comeau, Meghan Tansey Whitton and Melissa Dube.  The photography in this one is absolutely gorgeous, definitely on par with such super star bloggers as The Sartorialist, another one of my faves.  Though they take submissions from other fashion lovers, and occasionally go "off the grid," most of the photos are of random, stylish Haligonians they see around town. Great proof that we East-coasters aren't always just about fleece and rubber boots.

A Beautiful Mess


A Beautiful Mess is hosted by sisters Elsie and Emma and is a charming lifestyle blog with daily contributions about DIY projects ranging from homemade coffee syrups to kitchen tables made from old pallets, fashion and beauty ideas, day-in-the-life posts and so on.  I have about twenty million of their DIY things bookmarked for the future!

I hope you find these as fun as I do!

What are your go-to blogs right now?

Till next time folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment