Tuesday, January 1, 2013

364 To Go!

So I've decided to give myself a little challenge this year.  Lots of people do the whole 365 day challenge, whether it's a song a day, a photo a day, a new recipe a day, or what have you.  I have decided to do the photo a day...well, let me rephrase:  I have decided to TRY the photo a day thing.  Anyone who knows me knows that I tend to get distracted easily, which is why I've decided not to have a theme to my photos, or at least not a permanent one, I'm just going to try to put up a photo a day on this blog - a moment of life that day, a funny sight, a lovely sunrise, a project I'm working on, whatevs.  I can't claim they will be good, though the daily practice should help, and it doesn't mean I am going to stop posting other things, I just feel like something as simple as one photo may get me on a more prolific, or less sporadic roll.  

So here we go folks: 

Photo #1.  Tuesday, January 1st, 2013

Flurries on Argyle

Oh yeah, and HAAAAAPPYYYYYY NEEEEWWWW YEEEEEARRRRR!!!!!!!

Midnight and Market Street lovers; from J's iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment