Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good Morning Sunshine!


I took one look out the living room window this morning and I knew what I had to do.  I frantically bundled myself in whatever semi-reasonably-possible-outdoor clothes within arms reach, pulled on some boots and a jacket, grabbed my camera and mitts and flew out the door.  Approximately half way up my mad dash of the east side of Citadel Hill I realized the error in my ways (another "feels like" -21 day here in the 'Fax) but I kept on until I reached the top.

I'm not going to lie, this hurt a little, but ill prepared as I was for the cruel winds that whipped across and around our city's highest point, I was glad I'd made the effort.  The sunrise this morning was nothing short of stunning.  I feel like this is another case of not being able to capture exactly what I see but I did my best considering my hands started to freeze pretty much the second I took my mittens off and couldn't bring myself to fumble around too much with settings.  (I really should take another photography course!)

Anyhoo, just wanted to share the pretty with you this morning, friends!  Hope you're warm.  

Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment