Thursday, April 25, 2013

Oh Hi!

You may have noticed I've skipped out on a few posts recently - don't worry, I won't resort to my old post-every-five-months ways, I just need a little break this week I guess.  It's been real busy, and sometimes when I get home and sit down at last, I just want to stare into space, or catch up on Project Runway, or cozy up with BF and a glass of wine.

That being said, I still feel bad about not posting.  Like J said last night, promising myself I'd post every day and doing so well at it for such a long time (almost four straight months, folks) and then sorta falling off the wagon is like failing out on your diet.  It's no big deal once and a while, but you still feel guilty.

Anyhoo, I thought I'd just pop on here for a few minutes and let y'all know I'm still around, and will be again real soon.  Today is my Friday and we're in for at least a few adventures over the next few days, so stay tuned.

I'll leave you with this little jewel I uncovered in our back yard the other day.  Every time I look out there, there are more things popping up!


See you again very soon, friends!  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment