Monday, July 1, 2013
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!
Top Five Reasons We Rule:
1. Best tunes: Hey Rosetta!, Rush, Arcade Fire, Joni Mitchell, K'naan, Leonard Cohen, Hawksley Workman, Sloan, Joel Plaskett, Stan Rogers, Sam Roberts, Kathleen Edwards, Big Sugar, The Tragically Hip, Wintersleep, Serena Ryder, The Guess Who and the Sheepdogs, to name a few.
2. We were cool with gay marriage ages and ages ago, but for reals on July 20, 2005.
3. We can travel through tundra, desert, urbanity, prairies, ocean, great lakes, rolling forest hills, rainforest, mountains, and icy expanses without a passport.
4. We might need to wait a while sometimes, but as far as health care is concerned, no one will be left behind.
5. We really hope that everyone feels welcome here because it's our differences that make this place as awesome and interesting as it is.
Hope you all had a wonderful day, whatever part you're in!
Till next time!!