Sunday, September 1, 2013

Buildings, Buildings.....Still Going

In April, I did an update post about the new library being built on the corner of Queen and Spring Garden Road here in Halifax.  This is what it looked like then:


And this is what it looks like now:


It's really coming along and looking super cool.  I still can't wait for the doors to open, what a great, exciting addition to our city!

In case you aren't familiar with what's being built, take this 3D virtual tour to see.


It's gonna be coooool!!

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictuers and awesome video,
    I live at Pizza Corner and can't wait till this new building opens.. I love the library and use it daily for borrowing books to using the internet services.. I even take advantage of their low cost printer.

    The library is an important part of any city and this new building has been needed for some time.. so glad they have finnaly decided to build a new one but I had no idea that it was going to be so modern and so advanced.
    . The old building used to Close every hot summer day due to the humid weather. So my favorite part is that it's gonna be air conditioned. :)
    Thank you so much for your blog..
    I have quit a few pictures of the construction and early stages of this awesome building.. if you want just some just give me a should..
    julienceaser@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete