Friday, March 29, 2013

Project For Fun: Part Two

I finished the little dresser I was making over.  This is what it looked like before.  And this is what it looks like now:


I wanted something bright and cheerful so I chose a nice, medium shade of turquoise (Thai Teal, to be completely correct) and I searched for drawer pulls until I found these:



They are hand-etched glass knobs that I found at Bellissimo on Agricola.  Pretty, huh?

I am quite pleased with the finished piece.  It hasn't found a home quite yet, but then again, only about a third of our belongings have at this point, truth be told.

My first project for fun, completed.  I have so many in mind that I don't know what I'll be doing next but, as usual, I'll keep y'all posted.

I also wanted to share this with you:


This was the scene in the sky last night, the view from our front deck.  Excuse the power lines, I know they aren't so great, but look, just look at those colours!  It looks like the sky is aflame.  Just gorgeous.  I look forward to many more sunsets like this.

Hope you're all geared up for the Easter weekend, friends, and that you have lots of loved ones and chocolate bunnies and ham and egg hunts to enjoy.  Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment