Tuesday, November 12, 2013

UGH

Yes, I realize the title of this post is less than welcoming.  But, dear friends, it is not without just cause.  Take a look:


Our poor, sweet patio set.  And YES, I know it is November, and YES, I DO realize what country I live in.

But LOOK!


Poor lil barbeque.  You're gonna be a bit lonely for a while.  Sorry.


Pumpkin that I bought two months ago and keep meaning to do something with, maybe you'll become a science experiment now.  Perhaps I'll put you up in the corner where nothing seems to grow and see if, over the winter and next spring, your hundreds of seeds may, in fact take root.


Garlic babies.  I was told you like the cold?  Though I am reluctant to leave such a pretty planter out all winter, you are deeply rooted in there now, and I feel like if I pull you out, you will not be happy?  Oh garlic baby, if only you could talk.

Anyway, it's frigging snowing.  I know, it has to happen, it's pretty much Winter.  But I don't have to like it.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment